Reporting to: Restaurant Manager
- Acts as a team leader and ensures the smooth operations of the outlet.
- Acts as a channel of communication between the staff and management.
- Delivers exceptional dining experiences to the customers and sets an example to the waiters in terms of service and leadership.
- This person should connect and build relationships with customers and anticipate their needs. They should be empathetic to customers and employees and have effective conflict-management skills when dealing with an irate customers. Very strong customer focus at all times and an ability to stay energetic and motivated throughout the shifts. They should be able to identify issues and escalate them to management when necessary. This role requires an ability to handle pressure.
Key Performance Areas
- Offering customer service according to the standards prescribed by the company and in line with the brand DNA of the store;
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene levels at the outlet;
- Preparation of all service stations prior to service;
- Manage outlet operations;
- Delivery Platform management.
Leadership, management, and growth
- Support and guidance to waiter staff during service;
- Meaningful and effective communication with waiters and restaurant management.
- Customer service, focus, communication, friendliness, and confidence.